Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome blog readers!


I know absolutely nothing about blogging other than that I read some blogs occasionally. This should be interesting.


Anyway, a little about me... I live in Northwestern New Jersey with my family, but apparently this confuses people, so I just say I'm from the Lehigh Valley. I have two kids. Leah is three and Keith is almost 8 weeks! I'm always looking for something to do to get us out of the house and give Leah specifically a special experience. I try to be green, especially when it comes to cleaning. I can be a contradiction, feel free to call me out on it. (For instance, I say I like to clean green, but love, love, LOVE bleach. Crazy.)


I guess more will be revealed in future posts... until then...


Lehigh Valley Mommy (I need some kind of sign off... I hate being corny.)
PS. These are my kids ->
How stinkin cute?! Keith is brand new here... look at the smushy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment